How to Get Personal Loan Using Lucky Rupee App – When fulfilling the short-term fund requirements, Lucky Rupee always comes up on the list. You must have come across this article looking for a short-term solution to get an instant personal loan for not more than 3-4 months. Let me tell you; Lucky Rupee is the solution and the platform you are looking for.
Things get changed with digitalization. Everything is possible in a few simple clicks on any application. To be precise, getting a personal loan these days is not as tricky as submitting the documents manually. Thanks to digitalization. It is now possible to apply for a quick personal loan using personal loan applications.
Lucky Rupee is one such application that provides quick loan facilities to its customers. You are here looking for the process to get a personal loan using the Lucky Rupee application. Let’s come and see the details.
How to get personal loan using Lucky Rupee App?
As mentioned before, everything is digital, so is the documentation. The customers have to upload their documents online to check the personal loan eligibility on the Lucky Rupee application.
Before that, it is essential to know that people can avail of Rs 5000 to Rs 5 Lakhs using the Lucky Rupee app. The loan tenure can be up to 3-4 months, and the annual interest rate would be 18.25%. Customers need to keep this information in mind before stepping further.
Let’s come to the information; documents a customer needs and who can apply for a personal loan in the Lucky Rupee app.
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Address proof
Who can apply:
- You must be salaried or self-employed, earning more than Rs 15,000/month.
- You must be over 18 or above.
- You should be living and a regular citizen of India.
How to apply for a personal loan using the Lucky Rupee App?
As mentioned before, the complete process is online. There is no need to complete any manual documentation. Just ensure checking the eligibility and other procedures online. We have divided the application process into three-steps sections.
Step 1: Download Lucky Rupee App.
Customers are requested to download the Lucky Rupee application on their smartphones. Lucky Rupee is available to download on all major platforms.
- Open the app or play store on your smartphone and look for the Lucky Rupee application.
- You need to complete the installation process.
- After that, ensure completing registration.
Step 2: Complete KYC
To check the eligibility and get the amount disbursed on your bank account. It is essential to complete KYC. Here is the process.
- Just open the application. You will find the option to apply for a personal loan.
- Just click on it. Upload all the necessary documents, such as a Pan card and Aadhar card.
- Enter the Aadhar card and pan card number to proceed further.
- Proceed further with eKYC.
- Enter the OTP to complete KYC.
- You will get notified about your Lucky Rupee loan approval within a few seconds.
- Your loan will get approved if you come under the eligibility criteria and have a good credit score.
- Once it gets approved, click on it and complete further steps.
Step 3: Disbursal
The complete process is online. Customers do not have to provide more documents after getting the loan approved. Before adding your bank account details to the Lucky Rupee application, just read all the terms and conditions. As mentioned before, the amount will directly get transferred to the customer’s bank account.
- Just proceed further with adding the bank details.
- You need to link your bank account to the Lucky Rupee application.
- That’s all. The application will be verified, and the amount will quickly be disbursed into the linked bank account within 24 hours.
The bottom line
So, this is our post where we have mentioned all the required information to get a personal loan using the Lucky Rupee application. We understand the need for short-term funds. There is no need to worry as we live in the 21st generation.
A customer needs to have a good credit profile to get the loan approval from the Lucky Rupee application. But, there is one thing; the interest rates charged on the loan amount are comparatively higher than most banks’ interest rates.